Skip to main content

How to get Vietnam visa in India ?


India and Vietnam keeps developing their strong bilateral relation since 2nd Century. Nowadays, the governments are opening up simple immigration procedure and legal regulation in order to promote the relationship between 2 governments as well as their citizens. At present, Indian citizen can easily get Vietnam visa in different ways with simple procedure and much lower cost. In this article, we will go in detail how to get Vietnam visa in India.

1. Get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in India 


Traditionally, for any Indian who wants to travel to Vietnam for any kinds of purpose, they are required to contact Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate to apply for Vietnam visa. And as you know, India is a huge country, getting a Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy require them to travel for such a long distance which is not only so tiring but also waste of money. This is especially inconvenient for people who have busy working schedule. For many urgent cases, their trip or their business may be cancelled because of not having the Vietnam visa in time. Realizing these obstacles, Vietnam government gradually eases their Immigration regulation in order to pave the easy way for Indian businessmen and Indian tourists to visit Vietnam. Vietnam visa on arrival was born to serve that elevated purpose.

2.      Get Vietnam visa on arrival


When they mention Vietnam visa on arrival, it does not mean that you just simply collect your Vietnam visa stamped upon arrival without doing anything beforehand. In order to get Vietnam visa on arrival, one must make sure that he is taking a plane to Vietnam. He first needs to submit a Vietnam visa on arrival request online; he pays for Vietnam visa service fee to be able to get a Vietnam visa approval letter issued. He then takes a copy of the visa letter to check in the flight. Upon arrival, he will get his Vietnam visa stamped on the passport. It is so simple, isn't it?


India Vietnam relation



3.      Vietnam E-visa for Indian


By the end of 2017, after witnessing rapid development in economy, science and tourism between Vietnam and India, Vietnam decide to give a special offer to Indian citizen that is Vietnam E-visa for Indian. Only a few of countries are eligible for getting this type of visa. It is so simple and cost saving, applicants just need to submit the visa request online at the website of Vietnam Immigration and pay for service fee to collect an approval form online. These travelers then travel to Vietnam and collect Vietnam visa stamped on their passport without paying for any other fees.

If you have any questions about getting Vietnam visa in India, you always could reach us at:
Email:vietnamvisavoa@gmail.com
Hotline: +84969255515
Follow us on Facebook to get most updated news.

Comments

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Vietnam Visa Cost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be careful with street vendors in Vietnam!

Were you ripped off by street vendors in Vietnam ? If yes, I am sure you felt so bad. This happens not only to foreigners but also to Vietnamese like me. I can tell you some of my bad experience. One time, I went to the Old Quarter to meet some of my Indian clients. We went out to Hang Dao street, the lady in the group asked me the name of some fruits that vendors mix and sell on the street. I guessed she wanted to try, so I asked the vendor for the price of Dracontomelon, she said 25,000 VND/ 100 gram. I said: Give me 200 gram. Quickly, she gave me a bag includes Dracontomelon and Mango and said it is 100,000 VND. I told her, I dont need to buy that much but she started to shout 100,000 VND. I didn't want to argue with her, so I paid and leave. Remind myself that I will never buy such things again the Old Quarter. Other times, when I go there, foreigners keep feeling curious about the mix fruits but I told them my experience, so I am not going to buy again. Another time, I

Confusing information about 1 year multiple entry Vietnam visa for US citizen

US passport holders are the only ones who can get 1 year multiple entries tourist visa for Vietnam. Accordingly, who wish to get 1 year multiple entries visa could either gets 1 year tourist visa or 1 year business visa. What are differences between these 2 visa types? 1. Purpose : - A tourist visa is used solely for tourism purpose - A business visa will let you do business in Vietnam 2. Entry and exit:  - With a tourist visa, you must leave Vietnam every 3 months - With a business visa, you can stay in Vietnam continously within 1 year or you can leave and come back to Vietnam at any time as long as your visa is still valid. The question is: Should I apply for one year tourist visa or one year business visa if I want to live in Vietnam within 1 year?  Answer: In case you just want to stay inside of Vietnam during the year, you are recommended to get 1 year business visa. You do not need to leave Vietnam now and then for every 3 months. Furthermore, fee to pay for