Skip to main content

Is it difficult for Pakistani to get Vietnam visa ?

Vietnam attracts worldwide travelers and tourists with various beauties: the ancient of Old Quarter in Hanoi capital, magnificent of Ha Long bay, the marvelous scene in developing Ho Chi Minh city. Vietnam is in the bucket list of any travel lover including Pakistani. However, getting Vietnam visa is still a biggest obstacle which prevents Pakistani travelers to Vietnam.  

My Vietnam Visa Experience

When I planned a visit to Vietnam last year in November, it was certainly a few months ahead of time planning. I tried to shop around within Pakistan, and the cheapest quote for Vietnam Visa I could get was Rs. 25000 ($240) which is definitely too much to spend only for visa. Then I bumped into a girl who posted a blog for Vietnam Visa for Pakistani passports.. I contacted her and when I looked at her facebook profile, it was amazing that we had some mutual friends, mostly travelers from my side.. means she was already helping out people from my side... I asked her to quote me for VOA letter, her quote was at that time $150, still cheaper then others .. and then $25 at airport so the price of visa alone was too much whether one gets from embassy or online.. So I decided to look for some alternative options but then sometimes in December she posted her big Friday discount deal and I then begged her again for even more and it worked .. She said it would take around 2 weeks to get visa approval letter for my passport once the payment is made.. But it was instant in my case. I then shared such VoA letter with Airasia if I would be able travel to Vietnam on Pakistani passport with such? And whether an OK TO BOARD would be needed? It appeared that this letter was enough, but being a Pakistani who has been tested dozens of times by immigration and flights staffs, I for my own protection asked the Vietnamese embassy in Islamabad if this VoA letter was authentic to travel and once they assured, I kept their email print with the rest of documents in case I am confronted.

Now the second part.

When I boarded my flight from Kuala Lumpur to Padang (Indonesia) the Airasia wanted to see my return (out) flight. I had my flight out from Jakarta to Ho Chi Minh City and then after searching my passport the Airasia girl said where is the visa for Vietnam, I showed her VOA document and she was OK after seeing that so I already knew that this VOA is well known among them .. So again when I boarded from Jakarta to Ho Chi Minh City, there were no questions about it. When I finally landed at Ho Chi Minh City day before yesterday, I went to "Landing Visa" counter, now here I must thank the visa girl Thu Nguyen for helping me in details, so I had all the documents printed already which she urged me beforehand. For instance if you don't have Vietnam Landing Visa Application form printed with you, the immigration would sell this one piece of paper to you for $5 and if you don't have 2 photographs they would do it for another $5 ... So when I went to the counter with all the documents attached together, he scanned my passport, and took only visa on arrival document and filled application form.All the rest like air ticket and hotels etc were return, not even a question like purpose of visit or how many days, absolutely nothing. He said wait until your name is called and passed my documents to the girl sitting at his back on desk.. I guess it was less then 5 minutes I heard my name from cashier counter, I had the loose $25, I paid and he handed me the passport. I walked then to the immigration which is located on right side of "Landing Visa", almost empty at 'foreign passports' and here also, they don't have things like finger scans or face capture, NO questions whatsoever, just stamped and done. I walked out of airport as I had nothing to declare.. This whole thing was smooth as silk..
Taxi from Ho Chi Minh City airport to city center is $12 and shuttle (starts 5:30 AM) is $1 .. I arrived at 2 AM so I waited until the bus started.. So that's my Vietnam visa story on Pakistani passport holder.
Feel free to question..


Above is a post from a dedicated traveler who has travels to 39 countries in the world and he never stop sharing his travel experience with other fellows. To sum up, getting Vietnam visa for Pakistani is not hard as you imagine. All you need to provide is your passport copy along with your tentative entry date to Vietnam. You will pay service fee online for us in order to get your Vietnam visa request approved at Vietnam Immigration Department. After 5-7 working days, you will receive your Vietnam visa approval letter which allows you to get on plane. No hotel booking, no flight ticket, no travel finance proof is asked for. You just need to take the letter with you along with your valid passport and pay for stamping fee in cash on arrival to officer in order get a Vietnam visa stamped on your passport. That is easy, isn't it?

Complete guideline on how Pakistani gets Vietnam visa on arrival can be found at: https://vietnamvisavoa.com/en/comprehensive-guidance-on-vietnam-visa-on-arrival-for-pakistani-citizen-a233
For any doubts about Vietnam visa issues, feel free to reach us at: 
Hotline: +84969255515 (Whatsapp)
Email: support@vietnamvisavoa.com
Websitehttps://vietnamvisavoa.com/

Comments

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Emergency Vietnam Visa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to get Vietnam visa in India ?

India and Vietnam keeps developing their strong bilateral relation since 2nd Century. Nowadays, the governments are opening up simple immigration procedure and legal regulation in order to promote the relationship between 2 governments as well as their citizens. At present, Indian citizen can easily get Vietnam visa in different ways with simple procedure and much lower cost. In this article, we will go in detail how to get Vietnam visa in India. 1. Get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in India  Traditionally, for any Indian who wants to travel to Vietnam for any kinds of purpose, they are required to contact Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate to apply for Vietnam visa. And as you know, India is a huge country, getting a Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy require them to travel for such a long distance which is not only so tiring but also waste of money. This is especially inconvenient for people who have busy working schedule. For many urgent cases, their trip or their busine

Be careful with street vendors in Vietnam!

Were you ripped off by street vendors in Vietnam ? If yes, I am sure you felt so bad. This happens not only to foreigners but also to Vietnamese like me. I can tell you some of my bad experience. One time, I went to the Old Quarter to meet some of my Indian clients. We went out to Hang Dao street, the lady in the group asked me the name of some fruits that vendors mix and sell on the street. I guessed she wanted to try, so I asked the vendor for the price of Dracontomelon, she said 25,000 VND/ 100 gram. I said: Give me 200 gram. Quickly, she gave me a bag includes Dracontomelon and Mango and said it is 100,000 VND. I told her, I dont need to buy that much but she started to shout 100,000 VND. I didn't want to argue with her, so I paid and leave. Remind myself that I will never buy such things again the Old Quarter. Other times, when I go there, foreigners keep feeling curious about the mix fruits but I told them my experience, so I am not going to buy again. Another time, I

Confusing information about 1 year multiple entry Vietnam visa for US citizen

US passport holders are the only ones who can get 1 year multiple entries tourist visa for Vietnam. Accordingly, who wish to get 1 year multiple entries visa could either gets 1 year tourist visa or 1 year business visa. What are differences between these 2 visa types? 1. Purpose : - A tourist visa is used solely for tourism purpose - A business visa will let you do business in Vietnam 2. Entry and exit:  - With a tourist visa, you must leave Vietnam every 3 months - With a business visa, you can stay in Vietnam continously within 1 year or you can leave and come back to Vietnam at any time as long as your visa is still valid. The question is: Should I apply for one year tourist visa or one year business visa if I want to live in Vietnam within 1 year?  Answer: In case you just want to stay inside of Vietnam during the year, you are recommended to get 1 year business visa. You do not need to leave Vietnam now and then for every 3 months. Furthermore, fee to pay for